Welcome Back, We’ve Missed You!
As we transition to our curbside pick-up, delivery and dining service model, we have strengthened our already stringent cleaning procedures and enhanced our sanitizing protocols throughout our restaurant. Our restaurant team will operate following the guidance set forth by the CDC, OSHA, and local health departments.
The restaurant industry has an outstanding track record of protecting our employees and guests. To ensure everyone’s safety as we welcome you back into our dining rooms, we ask that we make the following promises to each other:
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team members certified in safe food handling and a certified manager on every shift. Also, all employees and contractors will be trained on appropriate cleaning and disinfection, hand hygiene, and respiratory etiquette.
We will comply with state and local orders by requiring face coverings to be worn by employees and by customers when they aren’t seated at their table.
We will follow the Standard Health Protocols for Restaurants adopted by the State, including:
- Parties will maintain at least 6 feet of distance from other parties at all times, except when seated at tables or booths with partitions. No tables will have more than 10 people.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available to all customers and employees, including upon entry.
- We will not leave condiments, silverware, flatware, glassware, or other traditional tabletop items on an unoccupied table.
- We will provide condiments only upon request, and in single use (non-reusable) portions.
- All employees and contractors must pass a health screening before coming into the restaurant.
- Employees and contractors will wash or sanitize their hands upon entering the restaurant, and between interactions with customers.
- We will clean and disinfect common areas and surfaces regularly. We will also clean and disinfect each dining area after every use.
- We will post the Texas Restaurant Promise, which is our COVID-19 Health & Safety Policy, at our entrances and display readily visible signage to remind everyone of best hygiene practices.
YOUR PROMISE TO US
You agree to help us implement the state and local regulations we must follow to keep everyone safe by:
- Following the face covering, social distancing, and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect all of our guests and employees.
- Self-screening before entering the restaurant for any signs of COVID-19 including a fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, and known close contact with someone who has COVID19.
- Using our contactless delivery options if you cannot enter the restaurant or are otherwise concerned about dining in our restaurant. If you have any questions about the Texas Restaurant Promise or the protocols that we’re following to keep everyone safe, please ask for a manager who will be happy to assist you or feel free to Contact Us by email with any questions.